Gary Fong SKU: LSC-SM | Helix SKU: GFLSCSM
The Lightsphere® Collapsible™ is an invaluable tool for all types of photographers, providing a soft omni-directional light for your indoor photography as well as beautiful fill-light for outdoor portraits.
The new speed strap design allows you to easily and securely mount the Lightsphere to your flash. Once in place, you can rest assured that the Lightsphere® Collapsible™ will stay securely in place, offering an equally tight fit for nearly all flash sizes.
The translucent horizontal rings provide soft, even illumination with a minimum loss of power and its collapsible design allows you to fold it flat for easy storage.
Adding the (included) WhiteDome to your Lightsphere will allow you to shoot in situations with a low ceiling where you require less bounce as well as when shooting with the flash pointing directly ahead, you’ll have a beautiful soft shoot through diffuser.
1. it’s collapsible. folds flat for easy storage OR retract the diffusor when you want to shoot direct flash.
2. weighs 3 ounces, or 85 grams – half the weight of your mobile device.
3. strongest mount of any flash attachment. one pull of this band, and it will not fall off. To release, pull on the strap!
4. The top is not covered. Most diffusers block light to the ceiling resulting in dark interiors (sample),
5. there is NO WHITE COLOR PUT into the material. Putting in WHITE dye reduces flash significantly. It not only reduces the power and performance of your flash, it greatly reduces recycle time and drains the batteries.
Here are more reasons that Gary Fong products are better:
1. All have been designed by myself, a professional photographer with over twenty years of experience.
2. All products made in the USA by skilled craftsmen.
3. All have a lifetime guarantee
4. Our YouTube channel has over one thousand videos teaching all aspects of use, mounting, camera settings and creative assignments. We also provide you with handy reference cards for when you are out working.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 3.5 in|
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.