ProMaster SKU: 6424 | Helix SKU: PR6424
The Ultrasoft 57B is a sophisticated light for professional results. It produces extremely soft, pleasing illumination. With it you can create flattering portraits and beautiful video. It is also a terrific tool for macro photography. The Bi-Color design lets you to change the color temperature of light from warm to cool in fine increments. Use it to match the color of other, surrounding light or create a special warm or cool glow in your photos and video footage. It has touch-sensitive controls for precise settings. A remote control is included for wireless operation. The Ultrasoft 57B is very small and thin to fit in your camera bag. It can draw power from a normal household receptacle or from the included, rechargeable battery. So use in the field is simple and easy. A common 1/4-20 metal, threaded mounting hole allows you to securely hold the light in a variety of places. It also includes a cold foot for quick attachment to a camera or bracket.
- Ultrasoft illumination panel with hidden LEDs
- Output power: 200 lux at 3' / 1 meter at maximum power
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Output adjustment: Adjustable 10-100%
- Color temperature: 3200 K - 5600 K +/- 200 K
- Color accuracy CRI 90+
- Battery: NP-F type
- Channels: 99
- Dimensions: 7 3/16" wide x 4 15/16" high x 1" deep / 198 mm x 150 mm x 25 mm (not including cold foot or battery)
- Weight: 10.3 oz / 292 grams (not including cold foot or battery)
- 1 Ultrasoft 57B LED light
- 1 1706 wireless remote control
- 1 Cold foot for camera-top mounting
- 1 Run & Gun handle
- 1 NPF770 rechargeable battery
- 1 External battery charger with AC & DC cords
- 1 AC power adapter with extension cord
- 2 AAA batteries for remote
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
The new Smith-Victor V1000 LED light is packed with features and style. Designed for use both on and off camera. This powerful 1000 lumen light features a CRI of 90 assuring very good color rendering with variable color temperature from 3200° ~ 5800°K (± 200°K) and variable power from 10% ~ 100%. The built-in lithium battery provides 2 hours of full power light with a simple-to-use interface. Just push the button to change power or color temperature adjustment, then turn the dial. This allows for plenty of light for a distant subject, yet prevents a subject just 2 feet away from being over exposed. If switching from one color temperature situation to another is needed, you can quickly adjust the light to match. Additionally, the heavy duty tilting mechanism and secure locking accessory foot provide for worryfree shooting. Light includes a shoe mount which can be mounted to a light stand or tripod that uses a 1/4 20 thread. Comes complete with charger/AC adapter and diffuser.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.